How was your weekend?...this is a question that is asked just in a passing manner and sometimes the answer can be so complicated! As a rule I would just say it was great, but when I really think about it some was good and some was not!
I had my scrapbook workshops for three days,(Thurs evening, Friday evening and Saturday 9-4pm). I really enjoy holding these but I get worn out! Most of the ladies are fun to be around and we have a great time working on our albums and just spending time together!!!
Sunday morning came too early. Les and I both had a rough night and were tired when we woke up! He went to church at 7am and I got there at 8am....after church we went to the park for a short time for a Cattlewomen's picnic and then home so that Les could change his clothes for the Franklin Cibula funeral (which was standing room only and kinda long)...we got home at about 4:30 and after I took a short nap I gave Daisy a bath...now we are watching tv and vegging out and soon it will be time to go to bed...
I wish weekends had a third day, I could really use it!!!
Sooooo, how was your weekend???!!!
3 comments:
Man...I am worn out just reading about your weekend. I'll just take my slacker-self to bed now!! *Yawn*
11:24 p.m.??? Karen - what in the world are you doing up so late? You party like a rock star! Bedtime for me was 8:30 after a ridiculously insane weekend! I need weekdays to recover!
Oh the scrapbooking workshop sounds like fun, but that's a busy weekend! Does Daisy mind having a bath?! Matt and I have to wash Sylvie all the time and he hates it! :p
Post a Comment