Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It was a lot of fun! :-)






Today I did the normal stuff but we had the added fun of having Jen and the girls to spend the time with too! Melissa brought Collin over at 8:45 just like normal and he was so happy to have the girls to pay attention to him too! When I went to pick Drew up from school, Rowan and Molly went with me. Drew was so happy to see them! We stopped by Kohls to exchange a couple of the shirts that Molly got that didn't fit quite right and then went home for lunch...Chicken nuggets and tater tots! Ice cream for dessert...mmmm! Then the girls wanted to swim in the spa so we moved the party outside and Collin wanted to swim too...this was a problem cause he isn't tall enough to stand up in any part of the tub and not fall off of the edge! We didn't have a suit for him and gosh the girls weren't very comfortable holding him when he was just in his birthday suit!!! I was having a hard time hanging on to him on his wet skin while I hung over the edge and let him float!!! So, knowing I am probably going to get into trouble for it but it was easier to hang on to him (Lydia would hold him too!) I found a suit for him to wear that was almost like putting a handle on him!!! He was very cute and he had a great time! Here are the pictures!!!

I don't think he will be damaged emotionally and it was a lot of fun! :-).

6 comments:

nini said...

Only time will tell on the emotional damage thing! He sure looked cute though!

Melissa said...

DO NOT LET MY HUSBAND SEE THESE PICTURES!

nini said...

Mark would freak out too if it was one of our boys. He saw these pics and just kept saying - that is so wrong! :)

Kim said...

SAFETY FIRST everyone. I would have done it too Grandma Susie. Great idea actually. Now you can blackmail him when he is about 16 too!
*He still looked butch in a one-piece so don't worry

Truefan said...

I'm with Mark... wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

Janet said...

Oh my goodness, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day!