HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA!!!
Molly and I left Anderson at 8:30am on Saturday morning to go to Sacramento for Lydia's party! We got there at about 11am and it was so nice to get to spend some time with the family before the party began! Riley, Drew and Collin arrived at 1pm, (they had been with their Aunt Marcy and family in Old Sacramento, shopping for her birthday!) Family friends arrived and the party began! It was very low key with the kids just playing together and eatting all of the snacks that Lydia had chosen! Dave made the frosting for the cake and frosted it....great job dad! I have to say it is hard to believe that our Lydia is 7 years old already. I recall so clearly the night she was born! She is a sweet little girl and she really seemed to enjoy her day! They go to San Francisco to celebrate with the park group there on Monday morning! The cookies formed into Lydia's name was made by Molly...mmmm!
Riley, Drew and Collin came home with us and we got home just in time for me to attend the Rotary Crab Feed at the fairgrounds!!! MMMMM, Crab!!!
6 comments:
how many batches of cookie dough to make enough to spell out Lydia SO BIG? That looked amazing. Cake and cookies! Looks like a very lovely celebration.
Looks like a fun time! I can't believe that Lydia is 7 either! So glad you and Molly were able to go.
Awh! That looks so fun! Yay for Lydia and her fun Birthday. I love the "Lydia" cookies as well! How cute :)
That cake was super cute! Dave is full of surprises!
Happy Birthday to your adorable Lydia!!!! What a cutie! Adorable cake and cookies too!!!! :-)
BIG thanks Susie for coming to my mom's funeral on Monday. I can't thank you all enough for this extreme gesture of kindness and support!
The book club ladies, M ladies, the entire Redding crew is the best! SO wish I lived closer to be a part of all your lives!
With love from Colorado,
Denise :-)
Hi again Susie!
I was just wondering if you could put me in touch with your cousin Karen...she had a very touching card for me for my mom's funeral and I wanted to e-mail her and thank her for her uplifting note!
Thanks for passing it on, if it is OK with Karen...
Thank you Susie!
Blessings,
Denise
Post a Comment