Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home again...Home again...

Melissa and I got back into town about 8:30 tonight and I have tried to add photos to this post with out any luck for about an hour. Melissa will have to share the pics with you!
We had a great shopping day today! We had not held any hope for this to happen today because we went to the permanant show rooms and most of them have closed there. We went to a show room that we had been to in shows past and found some great new PURSES!!! Yeah for us!!!
It was a good day for the store. I think we found some new and fun items that hopefully every one will enjoy as much as we did buying them!
Our drive home was safe and basically uneventful, we stopped by IKEA and did a quick tour through and then ran into Granzella's to get Melissa a sandwich and see how it turned out! It looks almost like it never burnt down!!! It has the same floor plan (the bathrooms are much better) and everything is new and very clean and fresh! We are glad they are back in business!
It is always fun to travel. I always enjoy it! It is fun to spend time with my family even when it is working together!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. Feels like forever since I have talked to you. Glad the buying went well and I'm very happy purses were found!

Love you!