Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Smoke gets in our eyes...still....





I am not sure if it was cruel or kind to have clear skys on Sunday and Monday!!! Now that our air quality is back to dangerous levels I wish I would have been able to enjoy those days more!
The smoke is definately dictating our activities again. Riley and Drew had soccer camp today and Collin had swim lessons! I got to take Collin for lessons and afterward we went to the soccer camp to sit with the girls. When we arrived the whole group was having a break and both girls were not feeling well, so I took them out of camp (it was only 10:30 and camp goes till noon).
We went to Pet Smart and looked at the small animals and fish (& got Daisy some new & hopefully less itchy dog food) Then we went home for cocoa to soothe sore throats and upset tummies. We had a yummy lunch of chicken nuggets , french fries & tater tots...even Collin will eat this lunch! Then the girls did some scrapbooking while Collin clung to Grandma and wanted all attention on him!!! We decided to skip gymnastics cause they only have a swamp cooler and it was still very bad!!! I am praying that tomorrow is better but the news doesn't hold much hope for that...bummer.
Les is still in SF and says everything is going well...he took the guys to Buca De Beppo....lucky guys!!! Maybe we will get to go there next week. I will have to be very careful!!! You could gain 10 lbs just walking thru the door!!!!!
I am almost finished with my photo albums (all 3 of them) of our trip!!! If you find yourself with a couple of hours free let me know and you can look at them!!! Or you can see my readers digest condensed version which will only take about 10 minutes!!!
Well enough for now...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for being such a great Grandma for my kids! The girls really love scrapbooking and you know I'm not going to do it with them!!!!!! :-) Haha! Seriously though, thanks for helping me run the munchkins around town and for keeping them home when that is what is best for them! I love you!
Mel

Anonymous said...

You are a terrific grandma! Can I come over tomorrow? :) Fun day!

Kim said...

Great post, great pics, great grandma!

I can't wait to see the Storybook and "traditional" albums as well.