Monday, July 21, 2008

Just another day!!!

After such a busy weekend, today was pretty uneventful!!! But that is okay too! I was so glad to wake up to clear sky and crisp, fresh air...made me feel pretty good (even if I was on my way to excersize!) M was just busy enough to not make me feel the need for a nap!!! Collin's birthday party was so sweet...he was adorable when he ate his cake. I think this was the most sugar he had ever consumed at one time and he really enjoyed it!!! When I figure out how to add pictures at a normal size I will put it on!!!! Maybe Melissa can do it! Les is off to San Francisco tomorrow after his meeting. I will be doing all of the normal stuff! Except no cooking!!! That will be good!!! Thanks for the comments about my blog! I feel encouraged to continue!!! I am off to read everyone else's blogs!!! Nothing good to watch on t.v. tonight so I did other stuff with the tv on!!!
Till next time.....

2 comments:

Kim said...

We should get together since you are without "the man" this week. Somehow I forgot that even though Tyler is gone too! Duh! Can't wait to see the amazing vacation album too!!!

Love ya-

Melissa said...

What? Nothing good on TV? I can't believe it! Oh, wait there is never anthing good on TV! I would be more than happy to help with your pictures. It took me a few tries to figure out too!