Monday, July 28, 2008

How our day went...

Okay, so we had to get up really early to leave for S.F. and it was looking pretty clean aired in Shasta County. I was almost sad to be leaving! But anyway, we get to the other side of winter... I mean we get to San Francisco and it is like 56 degrees...Windy...and I am wearing a cute skirt that is very fluffy! I did my best not to show my undies! We got into the gift show and started walking up and down the aisles, not seeing one thing we want to buy! What a bummer!!!! We had a 1pm appointment with Lori and lucky for us we found many cute things in her booth!!! We spent an hour or so in the booth and then we went back out to hunt for other stuff. Had a little better luck the second time out and found some really cute socks...everyone of you will want at least one pair they are soooo cute! We will put pictures on in the coming days. You will have to look at Melissa's Blog to see the sock ones cause we took them with her camera!
We had a great dinner at Buca di Beppo, Chicken Marsala, Cheesy Garlic Bread, Macaroni alla Rosa or something like that!!! We were so full we didn't have dessert! I pigged out, it was soooo yummy! Les even ate the broccoli from the Pasta dish! He wanted me to tell you that he ate pork chops (but he didnt really!) We are going to go back to the show tomorrow for a short time at least and go to the permanent show rooms. Hopefully we can find something there!
Tonight we are staying at our regular place...Embassy Suiites - South San Francisco. Meli & I will head home probably fairly early in the day and Les will stay here for tear down. We are excited about what we did buy!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Glad you had a good buying day despite the rough beginning. Can't wait to see all the new things. I was in the SF area today too. You will have to read my blog to see all the fun.

p.s. was it dress UP day today?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the new merchandise. I'm saving up :) Have a great day tomorrow. Drive safely. Love you.

Melissa said...

Lovely to spend time with you (as it always is):-)
Love you!
Mel

susie said...

Yes Kim it was Dress Up Day!
Slacks today!

Kim said...

I couldn't resist. And you know what a tease I am....