Okay, so my life isn't very exciting at times!!! Actually most of the time it isn' very exciting!!!
Yesterday I didn't post anything because all I had done was go to the Chiropractor and clean my house...It was one of those days that has to happen every once in a while cause otherwise my house looks like a hurricane has hit!!!
I have a very annoying habit of filling up any flat surface with stuff....so I spent the whole day clearing flat surfaces and putting stuff away or throwing away!!! I even cleaned out the fridge and freezer. Took garbage out to the can several times, watered the yard (can't do this without getting soaked and dirty), did laundry and about 4pm I was pooped out!!!
Today was a more eventful day!!! I got to have lunch with Kim (Round Table Pizza all you can eat buffet for 6.99) She brought the cute little guy Zander!!! He looks like a little elf and was very well behaved for a 6 month old!!! We always have such a good time together and it doesn't happen often enough!!! I ran through J.C. Penneys and found some great bargains!!! I got a skirt for $2.97!!! I also got a pair of dress pants and a couple of sweaters and a shell all for $60
Yeah me!!! The thing that thrilled me the most about the pants was the size!!! It is a size smaller than what I bought before out vacation!!!! I will be very transparent here...I started out in size 18's in January and today I bought size 12's...I am kinda shocked that they fit!!! I only have worn size 12 for about a day in my whole adult life!!! I wore 14's in high school....those of you in 2's probably can't really relate to this!!! I have felt very supported and encouraged by all of my friends and family...you don't know how much this has meant to me!!!
Les will be home from SF tonight, he felt like the gift show set up went very well but is glad to be on his way home!!! Melissa, Les & I go back on Monday to shop for M. We will be there overnight and I am really looking forward to smoke-free air!!! Today was brutal in the air quality department. Pray for lightning free rain!!!
3 comments:
I am happy that you are happy about your weight loss...I could care less how you look as long as you are healthy and happy! Looking forward to our trip!
Mel
What a great deal finder you are! I should check out JC Penny soon :) I still have $7 to spend before Monday. Have a great time.
P.S. I get to clean on Sunday when Xander is gone. You are so good to tidy and get it all done before you leave.
Thanks for being my lunch date today! It was fun! I was impressed with your jc deals also. I might have to cruise on in tomorrow with the little guy.
Way to go on the cleaning too! I did a lot 2 weeks ago and you can't even tell now. So disappointing. I'm proud of you though.
Post a Comment