Here is the first ever taken picture of today's birthday boys!
Don't they both look so thrilled to have their pictures taken? I think if we could take a picture of the two of them today they both would have similar expressions! Matt was 15 when Preston was born and now they are 28 and 13 years old! It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is now 28. Matt is such a wonderful guy, I always enjoy him. He has an extremely kind heart but he also has a wicked sense of humor! He loves to give me a hard time and he quite often calls me at M on Monday and pretends to be a salesman or a customer...he knows that we don't have caller i.d. there and so I won't know if it is him or not! He is a driver for UPS in Bullhead City Arizona. It is a long way from us and We miss him alot. He has a wonderful girlfriend, Janet. They are very cute together and seem to make each other happy. We really love her. I feel so fortunate to have had such a great son! Happy Birthday to my wonderful Son!
Preston is a kid that is always very entertaining to be with! He is very devoted to his brother and sister and they really love him right back! He is a great drummer and will only get better with time and experience. He likes Weird Al and has been to at least one of his concerts! Preston will always have a special place in our heart and family...I really hate that you are now a teenager! Happy Birthday Pres!!!
6 comments:
I want the current pic to be in the same pose!
They are pretty special and you got to talk to both of them today. What a lucky woman! I agree they are both wonderful sons and I LOVE the picture. Good job Mom!
You know I think that pose might still be possible!!! But it would be about the last time!!! Preston is probably light enough for Matt to hold! Facial expression would be a bit more strained I think!!!
Okay, I'm gonna try this ONE MORE TIME! I told you, I'm technology challenged!! Thanks for the info.
Love the picture of Matt and Preston. Two handsome guys, for sure.
Again, I love the name you chose for you blog and the thought behind it. Your dash will be long, colorful, and full of adventure!
Karen
LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! I am glad our families have been "one" for MORE than 13 years. I love you Aunt Susie.
Yeah Karen!!! I am glad I was able to help!! Thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment