Just got home from the movies!!! It was sooooo fun!!! We went and saw Mamma Mia. It was sooo funny and a very happy movie!!! If you need to have a couple of hours of happy, this is the movie to go to!!!! There are a few things that are a bit more adult so not one for the kids (don't know the rating) but I will buy it when it comes out!!!! I might even go again!!! Probably not one for men either (no blood or guts,bullets or knives!)
3 comments:
A girl's night out movie for sure! Had a fun time. Thanks for letting me tag along...
I love it!! I will enjoy hearing from you much more often!! (^>^)
I'm leaving in the morning for CA, Kauai, back to CA and then Idaho!!
I won't be home until the 1st week of September!! Love you!
I like the additions to your blog! I'm wondering though if you are going to post all of your books? You may need a whole new blog just for that! Perhaps Aleah's idea of a blog just for our book club is a good one!
Mel
Post a Comment