Sunday, July 27, 2008

Off to SF

Melissa, Les and I are off to San Francisco to shop the gift show for the next few days! It will be fun to spend the time together plus breath some clean air and eat at Buca De Beppo on Monday night!! We are hoping to find some great new stuff for M.
I am sure you will all hear about the trip when we get back!!!
I am hoping to get the new phone I have on order this week...it has been difficult to text and read my e-mail on a cracked up screen. It is amazing how much we rely on these things after a while! Wednesday is Matt and Preston's birthdays. Matt will be 28 and Preston will be 13. It is so hard to believe. It seems like just a few days ago I was forcing a 15 year old Matt to hold a new born Preston for a picture! I will have to find that pic and put it here!
I will write more when we get home on Tuesday or Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm disappointed that I won't get to eat at Bucca di Beppo with you but I'm happy you get to go. Eat something delicious for me, OK? You know what I like so I'll trust you on that. Have fun- Love you!!!