Today was a very good day! First of all the air was fairly clean today, that is a real blessing! Then I was able to spend some "Me Time" at the beauty parlour getting my hair done! I always enjoy that! I ran across a great sale at Mervyns this morning (75% 0ff) and got a few new things that will fit me better! When I got home there was a package for me in the mail from Matt's sweet girlfriend, Janet. It held a very nice and uplifting note, a great picture of Matt and Janet on the boat, a cute little note pad and 2 very fun bead bracelets and 2 pairs of matching earrings that she had made! I was so thrilled!!! How often do you get a present when it isn't your birthday or a holiday or anything!!! Thank you again Janet!!!
Then, Les and I went to Pisano Days at the Anderson River Park with Les and Kim Faires, we ate spagetti there and then went to the movies at Prime 11. We saw the movie Swing Vote with Kevin Costner. It is a must see movie. Two Thumbs Up!!! It was a movie I wasn't sure if I would enjoy and am so glad we got to see it!!! It is always a good time with the Faires'! Thanks for spending the evening with us!
Now I want to tell you about a friend of ours who has written a book and is going to be interviewed on Good Morning America and 20/20!!! His name is Bill Tancer and his book is about how people use the internet. He will be on 20/20 (interviewed by Elizabeth Vargas) on August 29th andGMA on September 2nd!! We are so excited for him and can't wait to read the book! Way to Go Bill!!!
Well, enough for now...I will save some stuff for tomorrow!!!
1 comment:
It is a good thing I read your blog since I hadn't put 2 and 2 together about who the package today was from. I thought Janet (Burley, as I always think of her) sent it. Silly me.
You had lots of great tidbits to share today also. I am impressed and love ya~
Post a Comment