Sunday, October 5, 2008

Children's Church at Anderson Community!

Today was my turn to be the teacher for Children's Church!
It is a lot of fun to do when you are prepared! Our theme today was Be Careful little Hands! I read the book "God made wonderful me and then we sang the song "Oh be careful little eyes...ears...hands...feet...etc. We did the motions and then I had the kids tell me how they could be careful with whatever we were singing about! We outlined each hand for the bulletin board and then we took pictures of the parts that we had sang about! The kids had a fun time and the time went very fast! When I get the pictures developed I will put them on the bulletin board with the hand prints! Riley is 9, Drew 5, Jennifer 9, and Aidian is 3!




Oh, Be Careful Little Mouth, What You Say...
Oh, Be Careful Little Ears What You Hear, Oh, Be Careful Little Eye's What You See

Oh, Be Careful Little Feet Where You Go...For the Father up above is looking down in Love...

3 comments:

Janet said...

That sounds like a cute story! Children's Church sounds like fun! :) Good job!!

Melissa said...

Thats a lot of redheads! Ry looks like odd man out! The kids said you are a great teacher. Good job!

Denise K. said...

What a great Children's Church day! Wish my little one could have come too! LOVED seeing all your redheads...we have one too and I have learned fascinating facts about redheads since ours was born.

Just for the trivia lover in you, did you know that redheads make up less than 20% of the world's population? Also, redheads require more anesthesia during surgery than other hair colors...I read an interesting article that stated all kinds of fun redhead facts!