Thursday, October 16, 2008

Drew-in-a-box!

Collin and Drew have a lot of fun playing together in the afternoon. Drew kept trying to bring this box out into the living room and I kept telling her to take it back to Collin's room! There was so much squeeling going on that I had to go and look to see what was happening! This was Drew's way of playing hide & go seek with Collin!!! They are so funny! This is actually the box to hold all of Collins toys!


5 comments:

Truefan said...

Did you ever Drew out of the box Collin?

Truefan said...

let

Melissa said...

Very funny! Now we just need to teach them to put all the toys back into the box! :p

nini said...

SUFFOCATION! AHHHH! Freaking me out! :)

Good luck with that whole "putting the toys back" thing. I think that concept is foreign to all children. It really isn't something they grasp until they become parents themselves!

Denise K. said...

What is it about containers, laundry baskets, and boxes??? All kids love to hide out in these things! Now, in the winter they can make forts out of them with blankets and more containers! :-)

Scrapbooking looked like a great success...and I hear birthday wishes are in order!!!! Happy Day to you Susie!

Enjoy! :-)