Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday!!! Soccer, Birthdays, Computers and Sleepovers!

Happy Birthday Riley!!! I can't believe you are already 10 years old!!! It was fun spending some time with you and I want you to know that we are very proud of you and love you very much.
Before Riley's birthday party we went to Drew's soccer game (which was a great game!) and then we went to Les' office to pick up his computer and move it home...the building is going into escrow on Monday and everything there is turned off! I cleaned out a couple of drawers on the desk and found a whole basket of writing utensils and change!!! I packed up a large box of videos while he loaded the car with the computer!!! We could (and will) spend many hours packing up his stuff but, instead Les decided to go and visit his brother George who has been very ill while I went and helped Melissa get ready for the party! After snacks, cake and present openning it was time to head out so that the REAL party could get started! Drew and Collin got to come home with us so that they weren't tortured by Riley's sleepover!!! We got home and I made the kids dino chicken nuggets for dinner and they got to play outside until it was almost dark! Then it was bathtime...they had a great time until Collin pooped and they had to make a fast exit from the tub!!! Oh well they were pretty pruney already!!! When it was bed time Collin & Drew were going to both sleep in the parlor but that wasn't working cause they are both used to sleeping in their own rooms so I moved Collin into the studio and they both slept the whole night with out a peep!!!! We all woke up in time to get ready for church and had a happy morning together!!!
It was a fun day for everyone I think!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for taking the little ones for me. They would have never been able to have a good nights sleep with the shrieking girls running around here! I know they had a good time with you.

Kim said...

I am glad that you had a good weekend! It was great seeing you at work today too.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.