Saturday, October 25, 2008

My birthday












October 22 is my birthday and it was so nice to have phone calls and cards from my family and friends! I got flowers and a balloon (Collin was so cute with the balloon, he had a great time with it and didn't want to give it to me!!!) and Melissa hosted a little dinner for me that evening! Riley had a soccer game at 6:00. She played very well and her team won, so that was fun to watch!
Melissa had made a yummy Stombolli, Kim did a fab salad and Anita outdid herself with an amazing cake! I didn't get any pics of it, so you will have to look at Kim & Anita's blogs to see the cake! Thanks to everyone who made me feel special on my birthday!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yippee! Had fun at your party! Thanks for having a birthday so we could get together!

Denise K. said...

Happy Birthday Susie!!!! Enjoy your birthday year...may it be filled with happiness, good health, and LOVE!!! :-)

Melissa said...

I love that picture of CT whit the balloon...he is so cute. Glad you enjoyed your bithday...next year lets take a trip.

Janet said...

So glad you had a good day! :)
I love the little balloon boy! Haha