Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3 days to report!

It isn't always easy to know what to write about is it? I dislike the idea of being boring!
Monday, I worked at M. It didn't start out very well cause I set the alarm off...how embarrassing! I had had a rough night and I just wasn't feeling 100%. It would have been a day I could have been happy just laying in bed! Anyway, I got a case of merchandise entered and priced and a bunch of stuff that Aleah had gotten done put out on the floor so I didn't feel like I was a total bum!!! Kim's friend Denise and her mom came in so that was nice to see them again!
After I closed the store I ran to the bank and made a deposit that I had been holding on to and went to the ATT store and got my voice mail programed into my new phone (they forgot to do that when Les picked it up) Then I met Les at his office and we went out to Texas Springs Rd to his Dancing with the stars cast party! It was at a very nice home out there and we had a good time visiting with many of the dancers and the partners! Les got a bottle of wine with a picture of him and his partner doing the waltz...a very elegant photo! Also they handed out the dvd of the whole program! We will have to watch it soon. Les is anxious to see himself but nervous too!
Tuesday was such a nice day! We took a walk around the block and I know that doesn't seem like much but Riley and Drew and Collin felt like it was a very long walk!!! Drew wanted to stop half way and get a drink at Dr Kerri's office, Riley wanted to stop at TJs (not open yet!) and Collin had never walked that far before!!! Daisy was the one who was most enthusiastic about the walk!! Collin actually walked about 1/4th of the way which is great for a first walk!!!
Today, we sat in the front yard and the kids enjoyed being out and playing! Collin did really well going up and down the front steps but he doesnt understand the part about falling off the edge of the porch and we had some close calls! We sat on the swing and he really enjoyed swinging!
Gymnastics today was good timing cause the girls needed to do something NOT together for awhile and they couldn't fight with each other in different classes!!! Collin learned how to put money into the piggy bank yesterday and today he didn't want to ever stop so I had to hide the pig from him!!! Such a problem huh?

3 comments:

nini said...

I can't tell you how much I love watching that little guy learn new things. He is a blessing to all of us! When Meli and the kiddipoos were here last week, he helped feed the fish in Mark's grandparents' koi pond. He did an awesome job! They are all growing up WAY too quickly - the kids, not the fish! :)

Kim said...

You are one busy grandma! Nice that we have had some "true" summer weather this week finally. I'm glad you filled everyone in on all the details!

Melissa said...

We all know you are not lazy. You don't need to push yourself when you don't feel well! Just tell your mean boss to back off!
Mel