Friday, August 29, 2008

Click...

Tonight on the ABC show 20/20 our friend Bill Tancer was interviewed by Elizabeth Vargas! He has written a book called Click which is about how the internet is used in our lives! He looked and sounded as though he has been on national television all of his life! We were very impressed and proud! I recorded the program if you missed it and would like to see it!!! We have known Bill and his wife Lori for probably 15 years! They are an amazing couple and we have always enjoyed the time spent with them! Bill is going to be interviewed on Good Morning America on Tuesday morning!!! We look forward to reading the book and hope it becomes a best seller!!!
(Okay, Kim that is another famous person I know!!! I actually have had dinner with him in his home too!!! Ha, Ha!!!)
Anyway...Great Job Bill!!! Have a great time in New York!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Saw the interview and was impressed as well. How neat for he and Lori! Do you think they had a party for the viewing??
I wonder if the book will be interesting.

Janet said...

How exciting to see someone you know on 20/20 and Good Morning America! :) I once saw an old friend on "The Price is Right" and was very excited for them!