Friday, August 22, 2008

Wow, Friday already...it seems like life is just zooming by and there is no slowing it down! I look at my calendar and I am just amazed that it is August 22nd. I was hooking my phone up to google calendar so that I can use it as my calendar instead of a paper one and when I was looking back and gathering birthday dates I realized how much has happened this year and how it all seems like it was just yesterday for most of it!!! I am amazed that both Jen and Mel have lived in their new homes for about 5 months already...seems like not that long ago I helped both of them move! I can hardly believe that summer is basically over, Collin is already one year old, &we had the adventure of a lifetime on our trip to Europe!!! I can hardly imagine that the next few months will be as eventful as the previous months but I know for sure that they will! Life is never boring in the Baugh house! Maybe boring is slower...what do you think?

1 comment:

Kim said...

I agree with you. Boring is slower and we are never that! Variety is the spice of life and I like my life "zesty". New adventures are just around the corner too.....