When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between... I want my dash to be significant!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Well I am off to Sacramento for about 4 days to attend the Home School Conference! I don't really know what to expect, except to have fun with the family!!! We are planning on doing classes like self defense and finger painting, I thought we should do the Ukulele class and then have a family band...they also have belly dancing so Molly could have been our dancer...but I was the only one who thought this way...they can be no fun sometimes! It will be an adventure that is for sure and I should have quite a bit to write about when I get home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a great time at the homeschool conference. I think that the ukelele class would be high on my list! Seriously, have a blast and can't wait to hear about all the fun! Love ya-
Post a Comment