When we die, our headstone will list the date we were born and the date that we left this world...what matters is the dash in between...
I want my dash to be significant!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
pictures from saturday's fun!
The pic of Drew has a story! She forgot her soccer shorts and didnt realize until they were already at the soccer park...luckily Drews game wasnt first!!!
Riley played very well and Collin didn't want to wear his hat so he got sunblock in his hair and it looked crazy!
Those are great pics! I need copies (or a cd) of them and the ones from Tanners party too...I think you should be a photographer. You are really good at capturing the moment!
1 comment:
Those are great pics! I need copies (or a cd) of them and the ones from Tanners party too...I think you should be a photographer. You are really good at capturing the moment!
Post a Comment