We had alot of fun today going swimming. We went at about noon and only stayed for a couple of hours but, it was enough time! It was such a hot day (108 was the official) that even a couple hours in the sun was very draining! Afterward, we went to Melissa's house and prepared for our Christmas Card Photo Session!!! Collin fell asleep in the car on the way home from swimming and I worried that he wouldn't be a happy boy but he fooled us and did a great job!!!
Melissa did a great job both taking pics at the pool and for our photo session! It was so smooth that I was amazed!!! I can't wait till you can see the pictures at Christmas!!!
1 comment:
I surely hope I don't have to wait until Christmas to see the photos. Happy to hear that it was relatively painless and everyone is having a spectacular time!!
Post a Comment